The Top Ten Things I Wish I Knew Before I Left Home
|10. Any and all compliments can be handled by simply saying "Why,
9. Some people are working backstage, some are playing in the
orchestra, some are on stage singing, some are in the audience as
critics and some are there to applaud. Know who and where you are.
8. Never give yourself a haircut.
7. When baking, follow directions. When cooking, go by your own
taste... when eating, take time to enjoy it.
6. Be more concerned about your character than your reputation...
because your character is what you really are, while your reputation
is merely what others think of you.
5. You need only two tools. WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move
and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.
4. The five most essential words for a healthy, vital relationship "I
apologize" and "You are right."
3. When you make a mistake, make amends immediately. It's easier to
eat crow while it's still warm.
2. Learn to pick your battles; Ask yourself, 'Will this matter one
year from now? How about one month? One week? One day?'
1. If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You have another chance!
back to the Special